воскресенье, 25 сентября 2016 г.

Test:

1 When we came back home, the children has already been sleeping for two hours. 
2 Tina had just got home when I phoned her.
3 I was glad to meet ted again. I had been seeing him for ages.
4 Mom was tired yesterday. She had been cleaning the house all day. 
5 The boys were out of breath. They had been running a marathon. 
6 Mark told me that he had been bought a new suit.
7 When I arrived, Lucy had been lying in bed with temperature since lunchtime.
8 My mom had already cooked dinner when I returned home.
9 Sean explained why he hadn't  written an essy.
10 There were puddles in the streets as  it had been raining.
11 I 
12 They had visited the same restaurant for years before they found a better one.
13 Sam 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий